We know as Christian women of faith, that your days are filled with busy schedules, commitments and responsibilities. Take a break from the business and come to Thousand Pines women's retreat for a weekend where you can re-charge both spiritually and physically. Take this opportunity to hear some great teaching, to spend some time alone relaxing, listening for the Lord and reflecting amidst the beauty of our mountains. Let us pamper you with gourmet meals, professional massages, afternoon tea, and other special activities. You probably don’t need one more obligation, so our goal for this retreat is not to fill you with information or make it seminar-intensive. Rather, we desire to make it refreshing, encouraging and fun. If any of this resonates with you, we encourage you to call a friend or two and make plans to join us for a very special weekend!
Thank you, Sherri, for your encouragement to stay connected to the true vine. Check out her talks below!
Talks from 2013 Conference:
Jessa and Toni did a fantastic job of leading us in musical worship this year! The "theme" song of the weekend was Cast my Cares by Tim Timmons.
Check back soon to see who will be leading us in worship next year!
Things To Do
- Arte Shoppe — By the item
- Malt Shop — By the item
- Big Oak Café — By the item
- Massages — Tips Encouraged
- Crestline Shopping and Dining (and "Antique-ing!")
- Confidence Course — $5
- Mountain Bikes — $5
- Frisbee Golf — $2 deposit
- Rec Equipment — $2 deposit
- Paintball — $10
- Hiking Trails
- Foosball, Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Basketball, Board Games and More!
DVD of your week — Free!!
Join us for our first ever Handmade Market! Bring your homemade crafts to sell during Women's Conference. For more information, email email@example.com.
Get some friends together and choose a theme. Then put together a basket for our annual raffle. The proceeds go to help women's ministry and the baskets go to YOU! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back soon for next year's dates!
- Rustic Housing — $149, cabin sleeps 12 in twin bunk beds, restroom facilities in cabin, with shower house just a short walk away
- Standard Housing — $165, cabin sleeps 12 in twin bunk beds and includes full bath
- Bed and Bath Linen Packet — $15, includes pillow, sheets, blanket, towel and washcloth
Reserve your spot for our next Christian Women's Retreat: call 888-423-2267 or email us at email@example.com