- Jensen Chapel, our largest meeting room, boasts a beautiful vaulted ceiling and retractable walls to reveal a panoramic view of the great outdoors. This meeting space accommodates groups of 100-400 guests. It is fully equipped with a complete audio/visual system run by one of our experienced technicians and includes flat screen TV's. Please see audio/visual equipment list for available options and call for rates.
- Located adjacent to the Cedars cabins, this meeting space is perfect for your next retreat. It has a breathtaking view of the mountains and the lights of the High Desert, with a spacious outdoor deck. The building has a nice foyer, "bridal" preparation room, and bathrooms. The meeting room comes with a PA system or an optional upgrade which includes; dual plasma screens, full sound system with a state of the art digital sound board, and qualified Thousand Pines technicians to run sound. Call today to book this brand new space for your retreat.
- Groups of 20-55 will feel at home in our Scott Building, a charming meeting room with an intimate feel. When the weather turns cold, gather up your group and warm yourselves by the stone hearth. This meeting space comes with a complimentary PA system, 6-channel mixer and TV/DVD for your audio and visual needs.
- Our McKee Prayer Chapel provides an intimate setting for individual prayer and reflection, or for small groups of up to 20-30 people. McKee Chapel also houses the Thousand Pines prayer books, which preserve the prayers of past and present campers from the 1950's to today.
- Long Beach Lodge is a combined housing and meeting space that can be a convenient set-up for many groups. The two-story lodge can sleep up to 66 people and includes a full bathroom on each floor. Just outside is a small amphitheater with a beautiful view and a fire pit.
Catherwood CircleSeasonally available, this large outdoor amphitheater is located in the heart of the forest, near our paintball facilities.
Main Camp AmphitheaterThe amphitheater, located in main camp near Jensen Chapel, offers an outdoor meeting space with several amenities. The space can accommodate a PA system, and includes a fire pit, electrical outlets and bench seating, for up to 350 guests, overlooking the lower field.