- Our 6 rustic cabins are dispersed along a meandering path, just beyond the center of camp. Each cabin sleeps 12, and includes an adjustable heat thermostat, a sink and toilet. Shower houses are available just a short walk away from the cabins.
- Located in Main Camp
- Each cabin sleeps 12
- Pairs well with all meeting spaces!
- Overlooking the national forest and a spectacular view of Mount Baldy, the Cedars cabins house a total capacity of up to 112 guests. These 4 spacious duplexes sleep 14 on each side and include adjustable heat thermostats and full bathrooms.
- Located near Parking Lot A
- Each side sleeps up to 14
- Pairs best with Whittier Worship Center
- This combined housing and meeting space can be a convenient set-up for many groups. The two-story lodge can sleep up to 66 people and includes a full bathroom on each floor.
Long Beach Lodge Details
- Located adjacent to the Dining Hall
- Various dorm-style rooms sleep 66 total
- Pairs well with lounge area meeting space, or any Main Camp meeting space
- The stunning lodge-style log cabin is constructed of logs cut and milled on Thousand Pines property. This large deluxe cabin can provide two separate sleeping quarters, housing 12 guests on each side, or can be opened to accommodate larger groups, and has full bathrooms on each half of the building.
Log cabin details
- Located near Jensen Chapel
- Each side sleeps 12
- Pairs well with Jensen Chapel meeting space
- Thousand Pines deluxe housing, typically reserved for leadership, offers a relaxing Bed and Breakfast style lodging. Rooms include bed linens and towels, toiletries and a snack basket. Some retreat packages include leadership housing! Find out if yours does today!
May's LodgeMay's Lodge is a spacious, two-story mountain cabin. The lodge consists of five suites, a full kitchen and living room. Guests can take advantage of the living room's comfy couches, fireplace and TV/DVD set.
Oakwood & PinewoodOakwood and Pinewood, two deluxe suites located adjacent to the Big Oak Cafe, provide a cozy retreat for your pastor or speaker.